1255 West Country Club Dr
Angola, IN 46703
Lead Developer with fourteen years experience dealing with the Microsoft technology stack for web, desktop and client server applications. Responsible for a broad range of IT duties including: small network installations, IIS administration, database schema design, stored procedure development and tuning, website and N-tier application development, requirements gathering, project planning and estimation. Lead small development teams in the design and deployment of web crawlers, a search service providing revenues of $65,000-$70,000 a month, geosearch code, completion of internal financial tracking software, and maintenance of payroll software. Recognized for problem solving skills, performing well under pressure, and explaining technical concepts to business experts.
- MCTS ASP.NET 4.0
- Certified SCRUM Master
Infinisource Inc., Coldwater, Michigan April 2006-Present
Developer / Team Lead
Homestore.com, Westlake Village, California, April 2001-April 2006
- Coordinate work with my offshore counterpart.
- Updated and maintained an IIS Hosted WCF Client-Server Payroll system using LINQ to SQL including Release Planning and task assignment.
- Design and prototyping of new Payroll system in C# 4.0
- Development process definition and implementation.
- Implemented a C# translation of a legacy COBRA Administration application.
- Completed an in-house financial system managing contracts and services. Interfacing with the EPICOR accounting system.
Advanced MP Technology (Competitive Knowledge), Van Nuys, California, Sept 1999-April 2001
- Tech Lead for the Homestore Geography Services Project: design, planning and managing a project including five separate systems and three developers.
- Lead and developed a Search the web widget, interfacing with Overture, for
- Designed, developed and maintained a C# Web Service, a .NET Web Service, interfacing with ESRI
Providing maps, geocoding and driving directions for Realtor, RentNet and Homebuilder.
- Assisted in creating a Universal Registration service used by Homestore, Realtor and Homebuilder.
- Teamsite support, and interfacing with Homestore co-branding engine.
Competitive Knowledge was purchased by Advanced MP Technology in Jan 2001
Computer Consulting Group, Camarillo, California, Feb 1999-Sept 1999
- Coded VB6 modular web crawlers to aggregate information about electronic parts in a central application.
Net Access, Rochester, New York, Feb 1997-May 1998
- Created a secure application to allow customer service reps to view clients medical bills using IIS, ASP, HTML
- Registered domain names and administered the company web server, running Windows NT, IIS.
- ASP Application Development for searching and data processing.
- Wrote data Conversion/Import routines and applications in Visual Fox Pro, and Visual Basic.
- Customer Support.
- Office Projects as needed.
University of Rochester Computer Science Department, Rochester, New York, Summer 1995
- Web Enabled a Legacy Fox Base Database using Visual Fox Pro and FoxWeb.
- Developed a Title Search applet in Access.
- Made Purchase Recommendations and assisted with price quotes.
- Assisted in Network Installations.
Student Research Assistant
Academic Media and Event Support, Rochester, New York, Fall 1994-1998
- Tested the sensors on a robot wheelchair.
- Wrote wall following routines.
- Installed/Configured/Maintained a LINUX server.
- With another student developed a communications protocol between the wheelchair's microprocessor and the LINUX machine.
- Delivery of Media Equipment for classes and special events.
- Evening Manager.
- Video Tapings.
- Set Spaces for Events.
Drama House Member Fall 1998
- Sound Design for Halloween Party
- Stage Construction for multiple shows
- Lighting Cue man, "Heathen Valley"
Parkview Baptist Church Youth Intern Summer 1998
- Sunday School Teacher
- Wednesday Night Bible Study
- Special Events
- Computer Support
Computer Interest Floor Member 1995-1997
- PC Manager in the public computing Lab 1995-1996
- Help line Technician, answered a majority of the PC related calls 1995
Free Form Dance Troupe 1994-1995
- Dancer, preformed in both of the troupe's shows in 1994
- Lead Sound Technician for "Winter" 1995
- Involved in a project to put University Energy Records on the Web
- Hobby Electronics
- Hobby Robotics
- Reading Computer/Electronics Materials
University of Rochester, Rochester, New York
Bachelor of Arts Cognitive Science, 1998
Haiku Poetry; City Politics in Rochester; Principles of Economics;
Intermediate Microeconomics; Principles of Accounting; Money, Credit and Banking; Foundations of Management Information Systems; Calculus I-III;
Introduction to Electrical Engineering; Mobile Robots; Computer Ethics; Introduction to Computers; Introduction to Computers and Programming;
Data Structures; Introduction to Linguistics; Psychology of Language; Foundations of Cognitive Science; Cognition and Language; Science and Reason;
Theories of Knowledge; Philosophy of Mind; The Computational Brain; Introductory Logic; Uncertain Inference; and Senior Seminar in Cognitive Science
- Programming Languages: C#, Visual Basic, Python, C, C++, ARC, Interactive C
- Transaction Processing and Frameworks: .NET, MTS, COM+
- Communications & Protocols: SOAP, HTTP, Telnet, FTP, SMTP, SSH
- Database & Reporting: Visual FoxPro, SQL Server, Platinum ERwin, MySQL, dBase, MS Access, Crystal Reports, MATLAB
- Operating Systems: Windows, *NIX, Macintosh
- Hardware: Building, Upgrading, Configuring and Trouble Shooting PC
- Environments: X Windows, Open Windows
- Word Processing & Text Formatting: Word, LaTex
- 16 and 35mm film projection
- Oxy-Acetylene and Wire Feed Welding
- Fire Extinguisher Service
- Public Speaking
Available upon request.