Acceptable Use Policy
By using UofR.net, you agree to act in accordance with the guidelines in the following non-exhaustive list. If you violate any of the below guidelines, your account may be terminated.
- You may not use UofR.net to violate the law or the policies of UofR.net's Internet Service Provider.
- You may not grant access to your UofR.net account to others.
- You may not use UofR.net to interfere with the normal functioning of any computer system, including UofR.net systems, or prevent UofR.net from providing services to its users.
- You may not use UofR.net to impersonate another individual or oganization, including UofR.net, its owners, or its administrators.
- You may not use UofR.net to send or make available content that (a) violates legal statues, (b) infringes intellectual property rights, (c) contains hate speech, or (d) threatens or harasses.
- You may not use UofR.net to send unsolicited bulk messages, including via electronic mail, netnews, or the web.
Last revised May 12, 2004 by Sam Hathaway.